REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL - COST OF SERVICE AND UTILITY RATE DESIGN STUDY
SMCSD is requesting proposals from qualified consultants to conduct comprehensive Street lighting/ landscaping, wastewater, water, and solid waste cost-of-service rate study, study of connection fees and adoption of new cost of service and rates and connection fees. The intent of the study is to independently assess and evaluate existing Streetlighting and Landscaping, Wastewater, Water, and Solid Waste costs and rates. The broad objective of the study is to adequately fund each utility’s operations and maintenance (O&M), debt service, capital costs, provide adequate reserve levels for operating cash flow, capital replacement, bond requirements, and unforeseen events while following legislative directives and minimizing current, and future rates to the greatest degree possible.XI-5-2-RATE STUDY RFP.pdf
REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION (RFI)
· Will be accepted until May 13th 2022
· Must be sent via email to email@example.com
· No RFIs will be responded to which are not received, or initiated, via email.
· It is the requesters responsibility to confirm receipt of RFI requests.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
All proposals received after the deadline will be rejected.
1. Interested firms should submit proposals by 12:00 P.M. (Noon) May 27th ,2022 to:
San Miguel Community Services District
c/o Director of Utilities
P.O. Box 180 1150 Mission Street
San Miguel, California 93451.
2. Technical Proposals should be sealed and marked:
“Technical Proposal – Cost of Service and Rate Design Study – San Miguel Community Services District”
3. Cost Proposals should be sealed and marked:
“Cost Proposal – Cost of Service and Rate Design Rate Study – San Miguel Community Services District”
Firms that are interested in providing a proposal should email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing that they are interested in providing a proposal for this RFP and wish to receive additional clarification and addendums regarding this RFP.
Please cc: email@example.com
WEED ABATEMENT 2022